The demands on an organizations wireless network coupled with increasing connections, increased bandwidth consumption, seamless roaming, and extended perimeters, tax the performance and complicate the management of existing 802.11 wireless networks. The challenge faced by most businesses is to preserve compatibility with legacy 802.11 technologies, while optimizing their wireless network through centralized management and control across all nodes of the WLAN, while maintaining security.
- Support for IEEE tri-mode 802.11a/b/g, dual-mode 802.11b/g or 802.11n
- Scalable to networks of any size
- Centrally managed with no additional wireless access controllers
- Seamless integration with best in class Unified Threat Management (UTM) security and advanced Application Firewall
- Integration with UTM Firewall ensures wireless traffic is scrutinized with the same intensity as wired network traffic
- Unified policy management across both wired and wireless networks
- Enables up to 8 SSIDs providing logical segmentation of wireless networks and resources
- Maintains secure access when roaming
- Identifies rouge access points
- Can be configured a hotspot with controlled authentication and access
- Provides wireless guest services without compromising the integrity of your network
- Capable of receiving power directly from Ethernet and Gigabit cabling
Cartish Technologies provides enterprise-class network security appliances to dramatically simplify wireless network setup and management that delivers unmatched wireless network security and enforcement for any 802.11 based wireless network.